Leave your email id for us to send you a discount voucher or reach you if you are the winner
Contest Duration 28th of august to 29th of August
Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries close 29/08/2015 at 12.00 midnight (IST).
For details concerning how your personal information is managed, please refer to the Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Indian citizens aged 18 years and above. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to determine validity of entries and acceptance of entries, at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Competition commences 28/08/2015 and entries close 29/08/2015 at 12.00 midnight (IST). The judging will take place every day. The winner will be announced at the end of the contest on 31st of August. The name of the Winner will be published on www.twitter.com/crocs.india and instagram.com/crocsindia/. The Winner consents to the publication of their name and comments in the above mentioned portals.
- Crocs will select 1 winner. Winner will receive the choice of Crocs which they have chosen. All other participants will receive a 30% off discount coupon on their second purchase, when bought simultaneously. The discount coupon will be emailed to them. This gift voucher can be claimed on a purchase from www.shopcrocs.in, with no minimum purchase value (All coupons will be valid till 30/9/2015).
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter’s decision is final. Prize must be taken before the last date conveyed and any part of the prize not taken on the designated date is forfeited. Prize value includes GST where applicable.
- The value of the prize mentioned above is correct at the time of the contest going live. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of a similar replacement type and value, subject to the approval of the contest authorities, where relevant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestions on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, if any, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry shall not constitute a waiver of these provisions. Entrants agree that in the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorised account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
- Any costs associated with accessing the online entry website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter and the Entrants acknowledge that there are certain guarantees, warranties, terms and conditions imposed by law relating to the supply of goods and services which the law expressly provides may not be excluded, restricted or modified or may only be modified to a certain extent (Statutory Obligations). Except as required under the Statutory Obligations, or as otherwise permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for (1) any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking a prize or in the misuse of the prize; (2) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition; (3) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the competition; or (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition or the processing of entries. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the competition. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Where the Statutory Obligations apply, liability of the Promoter for a breach of the Statutory Obligation in respect of the goods or services not ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption is limited, at its option, to the repair or replacement of the goods or re-supply of services.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Crocs India Pvt Ltd, Vatika Towers, 11th Floor, b-wing, sector-54, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to Crocs India Pvt Ltd, and not to Facebook or any other social media channels. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these terms and conditions.