Clogs: The Comfort Statement
Fashion is an ever changing statement. It slips in and out very silently and because of this, it is really hard to recognize exactly when, we have started following a particular trend. The above statement is applicable for all industries and footwear is not an exception. The Clog is a bold example of this. Having its origin in the 19th century Europe, it has completed a long journey and now it is one of the most happening fashion statements in the footwear industry. The new re-invention of clogs has changed the footwear industry dramatically.
Irrespective of men or women, kids or toddlers, clog are loved by all. It is becoming a comfort statement very fast along with its in-trend charm. The present variation of men, women & kids clogs with simple yet elegant design, is the most important reason for its success. At the beginning, clogs were crafted from wood, but at present there are several types of materials to craft your clog. Rubber, plastic, synthetic and what not and yes, there is Croslite too, that are used to make your clog. It is available for different kinds of occasions, seasons and demographics and suit everyone's fancy.
Unlike the discomfort of the conventional footwear, clogs will never give you a shoe-bite neither it will pinch or squeeze. These are created to cater for every foot and allow plenty of room. Also, this roomy footwear you can remain fresh throughout the busy day. The roomy toe boxes always allow your toes their natural movement. This is why clogs remain the first choice of professionals throughout the globe.
Now, when you are looking for a men or women clog, first check for the following options:
1. Always look for an open design that allows for maximum air circulation and remains comfortable even in hot and humid weather conditions.
2. If you like straps be sure that the strap should not cut into your feet. It should be comfortable and let you wear the footwear snugly.
3. Additional insole padding with materials, providing arch support should be always be preferred. Choose fabric insoles if you have a sweaty foot problem.
4. Try and get a clog with non-slip soles. These soles are suitable for all weather conditions simply because they offer maximum traction. Rubber soles are also very good for the shock-absorption purpose.
5. Always make sure that you have a clog with lengthy soles and it is roomy enough to feel comfortable
6. At work place, if you are exposed to hazardous spills or there are chances of injuries, a leather upper clog would be a good choice and will provide extra foot protection.
7. The heel height should be proper so that you are comfortable while walking and long working hours